Over 70 Years of Combined Legal Experience



3301 Dudley Ave.
Parkersburg, WV 26104

This firm uses the Mycase firm
management/client access program

Find Compassionate Divorce Attorneys in Caldwell, OH

Practicing Family Law for all of Noble County

Summers & Associates Handles Child Custody Disputes

Child custody is a difficult part of the separation of families. It can be difficult to settle on who manages the children for school, holidays, weekends, and figuring out what works best for everyone involved. When working out child custody, it is best to have an experienced family law attorney to protect your rights and ensure that you cover all bases. Call Summers & Associates at (304) 420-0975 for a consultation.

Summers & Associates Handles Domestic Violence Petitions

Domestic violence is a sad reality that many families face. If you are experiencing domestic violence in Caldwell, OH, or Noble County, Summers & Associates can help. Talk with our compassionate, reliable attorneys to file a protection order. We will work with you to ensure your safety and protect your rights.

Summers & Associates also has experience in the following matters:

Experienced Divorce Attorney Serving Caldwell, OH

Going through a divorce takes a great toll on both parties. Do not try to handle the process alone; contact Summers & Associates to represent you in Caldwell, OH. Our team will keep your best interest in mind while settling alimony, child custody, and other various aspects of the divorce. This way, you have time to adjust and heal while we handle the difficult parts of the dispute.

Finalizing Adoption in Noble County, OH

While adoption is a very exciting and emotional time for your family, it is important to find an experienced attorney to ensure everything is complete and all paperwork is finalized. When emotions are running high, it can be easy to overlook something important, or to not fully understand what exactly you are signing or agreeing to. If you are looking into adoption in Caldwell, OH, or the surrounding Noble County areas, call on Summers & Associates to assist you in the process.