Robin S. Bonovitch, Associate AttorneyRobin. S. Bonovitch was born and raised in Parkersburg, WV. She received her undergraduate degrees at West Virginia University, cum laude, with an Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice and double RBAs in Psychology and Sociology. She then attended Thomas M. Cooley Law School and received her doctor of jurisprudence with an emphasis in litigation. Robin has worked in the local court system from 1999 onward, holding positions in the Family Court, Magistrate Court, and as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Gustke, Judge Holliday, and Judge J.D. Beane, prior to commencing her practice as an attorney. Robin was admitted to practice law in West Virginia in October 2006. Robin also served as an adjunct professor for several semesters at West Virginia University at Parkersburg in the Criminal Justice sector. Robin has a wide range of general practice and focuses in family law, consisting of: divorce, custody, domestic violence protective orders, adoptions, abuse and neglect cases, criminal law, and guardian ad litem work. She also works with wills and deeds. Robin recently attended mediation training and will also be certified in family court mediation. Robin has extensive trial experience in both felony and misdemeanor jury trials. She also has extensive practice in appellate work. Robin was featured in an article and on the cover of The Women’s View in December 2009.
- Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Domestic Violence Protective Orders)
- Abuse and Neglect
- Criminal Law
- Family Court Mediation
- Guardian ad Litem
- J.D., Thomas M. Cooley (2005)
- R.B.A. Psychology, Sociology, West Virginia University (2001), Cum laude
- Associate, Criminal Justice, West Virginia University- Parkersburg (2001), Cum laude
- West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar
- Former law clerk to the Honorable Judge Beane, Gustke, and Holliday for the Circuit Court of Wood County, West Virginia.
- Has worked as an adjunct faculty at West Virginia University-Parkersburg, Criminal Justice.
- Has worked previously at Wood and Wirt County Magistrate Court and Wood County Family Court.
- Women’s View Article published about her in the December 2009 issue.
Robin S. Bonovitch Associate Attorney
Providing Legal Representation In:
- Parkersburg, WV
- Wood County, WV
- Jackson County, WV
- Pleasants County, WV
- Ritchie County, WV
- Wirt County, WV