Personal Injury Lawyers Serving West Virginia & Ohio
Personal Injury Litigation for Mid-Ohio Valley Residents
Personal injuries can range from the healing of compound bumps and bruises from a fall, to something more serious with a longer recovery period, like fractures and broken bones. Knowing whether a property owner acted negligently may take some investigation and time to uncover. In the meantime, clients have bills to pay while out of commission. Our attorneys can help advocate on your behalf with creditors and insurance companies, to make sure they handle the situation properly.
For more information call today at (304) 420-0975 or email us at [email protected].
Miscellaneous Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury cases Summers & Associates have handled include:
- Residence/Successful Settlements Against Homeowners policies
- Multiple Cases Against Local Transit Companies for Injuries
- Cases Against Local Ambulance Companies for Dropping Patients
- Cases Against Local Hotels for Injuries Sustained in the Bathroom
- Cases Against Local Restaurants for Falls Due to Faulty Exit Mats
- Cases Involving Serious Injuries Involving a Golf Cart Rollover
Our qualified lawyers also handle cases including:
Slip and Fall Personal Injury Representation from Our Lawyers
Should our clients slip and fall when they enter a business or private property, they may have the ability to recover damages. The lawyers at Summers & Associates have the experience to hold negligent parties accountable in slip and fall cases. Whether the fall occurred in a supermarket or an office, we work closely with our clients to get them the money they deserve. Give our law office a call to take the first step after a slip and fall accident. Our slip and fall history includes cases like:
- Lindsey Bush: Fall at College (large settlement)
- Sandra Carter: Fall at Local Hardware Store (large settlement from two parties)
- Slip and Fall on Faulty Rental Property (settlements from two defendants)
Additional Personal Injury Information
Our firm takes on many types of personal injury cases and routinely considers random ones as well. We pride ourselves because we frequently get repeat clients for various personal injury cases, and primarily auto accidents. We also handle other matters as well and continue to represent clients in other civil and criminal matters. Give Summers & Associates a call for more information on personal injury litigation in West Virginia and Ohio.